Buy Careprost online!
Careprost (Generic Latisse) is a bimatoprost ophthalmic solution used to make eyelashes longer, thicker and darker.
Careprost is a generic version of the popular Latisse brand. It is applied daily to the the upper lash line. The results are usually seen after two months of use.
The results include:
- increased eyelash length;
- increased thickness and fullness;
- increased eyelash darkness.
Careprost contains bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%.
How to use Careprost to increase lash length:
- Apply one drop of Careprost on a disposable eyeliner applicator brush and draw along the upper eyelid lash line. Carefully blot off any excess that may have dripped beyond the upper eyelid. Do not apply to the lower lash line. Repeat for the other eye.
- Apply once a day until the desired length is achieved. Results are usually apparent in about eight weeks, and the desired length is usually achieved in 14 to 16 weeks.
- Once the desired length is achieved, maintain the new lashes by applying Careprost once a week. The once-a-week treatment is necessary for maintaining the new length because after use is discontinued, eyelashes will revert back to their normal growth patterns.